All credit goes to the masterpost…posters. Because they’re great people.Cheer up and Relax
- Ugh, Feelings
- Calming Noises
- Feeling Okay?
- Websites for when you want to…
- Cute games
- Coping Skills and Distractions
- A happy things Masterpost
- Feeling stressed, sweetie?Fun Stuff
- Hobbies Masterpost
- somethingpointy’s Masterpost of Bullshit Time Wasting!!
- For when boredom Strikes
- Good psychological games masterpost
- Learn To CodeMental Illness
- Anxiety Masterpost
- Bipolar Disorder Masterpost
- Depression Masterpost
- Eating Disorder Masterpost
- Mental Health Help Masterpost
- Panic and Anxiety Information Masterpost
- Recovery ResourcesSelf Harm
- Momma’s Alternatives to Self Harm
- Ultimate Self-Injury Recovery Masterpost
- Coping with thoughts of self harm MasterpostFilms
- The Big LGBTQA* Film Masterpost
- Studio Ghibli Films Masterpost
- Disney Films Masterpost
- Animated Movie Masterpost
- What do you mean I’m not 10 anymore?General Self HelpEverything
- One Big Masterpost
- Everything Masterpost
- Nicoisbroken’s Master list
- Literally Rad’s Resource MasterpostIn Case Of EmergencyOthers
No trust me….you will gain 10000 life points..
Just. Listen. [x]
Give your lover the key to your heart. This necklace features a key, shaped like a heart, which glows bright blue when worn in the dark. Hung on a silver-plated chain. Sold on Etsy.Want this.
In his project ‘Spirit Photographs—Wireless Spectre’, Newcastle University student Luis Hernan used long exposure photography to bring WiFi signals to life, resulting in a photo series of colorful light trails.
when someone tries to spill the truth tea but you’re not ready to be scalded